Scott M. Lindsay
Symbios Consulting (SMLC) – Principal
UPDATE: Scott M. Lindsay has joined Brown & Kysar, Inc. as the Director of Business Development & Client Relations and is not accepting new clients at Symbios Consulting.
Scott M. Lindsay co-founded Symbios Consulting (Symbios) in 2014 to help clients make innovation a reality by providing business counseling, industry marketing and government relations in the areas of energy and technology. Symbios continues the focus of the firm Scott founded in 2003 — SML Consulting (SMLC).
Scott brings over 20 years of experience working on public policy matters at the federal, state, county and local levels.
He has provided government relations’ support and leadership for several trade associations. Affiliated trade associations include:
- The Northwest Public Power Association (NWPPA);
- The Ocean Renewable Energy Coalition (OREC — co-founder);
- The Rural Broadband Coalition (RBC — co-founder); and
- Various other regional and statewide trade associations.
He regularly contributes to industry publications, speaks at industry events, provides legislative advocacy training, and promotes his client’s interests.
Scott is a Washington State native and graduated from the University of Portland before moving to Washington, D.C. He now resides in Vancouver, Wash.
- Strategic Marketing Innovations, Inc. – Washington, D.C.-based consulting firm providing government relations and business strategy support since 1993